1. What are the opening hours? 09:00am – 17:30pm (All show days).
2. What is the venue address? Driffield Showground, Kelleythorpe, Driffield, YO25 9DN
3. What is the venue telephone number? 01377 257494
4. What is the venue website? www.driffieldshow.co.uk
5. How much are tickets? See our ticketing page for pricing and booking.
6. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. See our ticketing page for pricing.
7. Is car parking free? Yes
8. Is there disabled access? We welcome guests with disabilities and work hard to ensure that you can access as much of the site as possible. On arrival follow the disabled parking sign and park to the left of the circle, in front of the hall to the left of the main steps and close to the Visitor Centre entrance. Blue badges must be displayed. Access to the visitor centre is ramped and we offer a disabled orientation map that shows where the disabled toilet is located, where the disabled access to the hall is and any steps or gradients in and around the gardens. Many paths are loose gravel so it is recommended that wheelchair users bring a companion to assist around the gardens. Please be aware that event fields and concert arenas are predominantly on undulating grass surfaces, and the wearing of appropriate clothing and footwear is strongly advised. Wheelchair users should be accompanied by a strong companion.
Yorkshire Trucking Spectacular Information & FAQ's
9. How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event.
10. Are there crèche facilities? No.
11. What is the Medical/First Aid procedure? Please advise an onsite steward of any incidents.
12. Are dogs allowed? Yes, but dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
13. Where are the nearest toilets? There are several WC’s on the showground.
14. Is there a cash machine on site? No.
15. Where is the nearest shop/centre? Tesco - George Street, Driffield, YO25 6RA, Telephone: 03456 779221 or Spar - Diffield, 24-26 Gate N, Driffield, YO25 6DE, Telephone: 01377 255641.
16. Can I take pictures/video at the event? Yes - however no drones may be used during the show.
17. Is there any mobility hire available on site? No, there is not any mobility hire available on site at this event. Please make your own arrangements pre-event.
18. How do I get to the showground? The Driffield Showground consists of 77 acres of mixed hard standing and green field areas on the edge of Driffield. Local areas of population include Beverley (7 miles)/Hull (22 miles), York (32 miles), Scarborough (22 miles) and Bridlington (7 miles) from the Main Entrance located just off the A164 adjacent to Driffield Rugby Club. Driffield itself provides rail access within a half mile walk or taxi ride.